Datastage Administrator Overview
Datastage Administrator is used to specify general server defaults, add and delete projects and to set project properties. The Administrator also provides a command interface to the Universe repository.
Use the Administrator Project Properties window to:
• Set job monitoring limits and other Director defaults on the General tab.
• Set user group privileges on the Permissions tab.
• Enable or disable server-side tracing on the Tracing tab.
• Specify a user name and password for scheduling jobs on the Schedule tab.
• Specify hashed file stage read and write cache sizes on the Tunables tab.
Login to Administer Client like below:
We can see projects created under Projects tab:
We can set server defaults and job monitoring defaults under General tab:
We can add checkpoints and other features like reporting logs for monitoring purpose under Sequence tab:
We can set Auto purge of job log to clear up logs from Logs tab: